Friday, April 17, 2009

So Many Presents..... and its not even Christmas

TODAY WAS AN AWESOME DAY!!!!!

First of all: its Friday and this weekend is gonna be amazing.

2nd: I got my very 1st Personal Laptop today..... All of the other laptops I have had have been work ones.... so... it hasnent been the same.
I love my laptop and the best thing is..... I worked for it and didnt have it handed to me.

3rd..... got a new camera today because.... my last camera I left on the plane when I came back from visiting my birthfamily and like an Idiot... I actually tried to get it back. hahahah! Right.... a camera with a free memory card.

This weekend is gonna be amazing... I am going to help a sister in my ward decorate and arrange her furniture in her apartment, and I am going for My piano rehearsal... which I always look forward to with grief...... cause I know she is gonna work me to death. HAHAHA!

Oh well.... practice makes perfect, as they say!

and more good news this week... I now do not have to buy furniture for my apartment.... My cousins gave me furniture that they did not want anymore.... so I got a Couch, Bed with a frame... that has drawers..... plus a wonderful glass dinning room table from my Tia Lupe.
I am very greatful for how much my family is looking out for me! Its great when family comes together to help everyone out!

No comments:

Post a Comment