Monday, April 20, 2009

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!!!!!






It has just been one heck of a weekend.... and I would deff. do it all over again....






Saturday rolled in and there was lots to do:



First thing was going over to the home of the sister that My dad and I home teach and helop her set up and arrange her apartment to give it a little more flash then from the other place she lived...... then I had a Piano lesson...... every week..... worked me to death... but thats cool and I can deal with that.... then dinner with Aunt Carey and Debra and then Came home.....






Sunday then rolls around and its business as usual.... since daddy had Plastic Surgery on Thursday he decided to stay home and continue to recover so Everyone else rode with me and off to church we went........ Church is always fun.... I am the Primary Pianist and the Ward Organist.... so I always have a great time..... we took pictures at church... with me and Trishi and I need to get some more pictures of everyone






Then a fireside at the Jensen's, I wanted to play Missionary tag... so I decided to get everyone involved... and we all had a great time..... It was then time to go home.... so I drove my best friend and his sister.... who is also a really good friend home....... It was an awesome night and one of the best weekends ever..... and I am so happy that for once...I was able to relax and enjoy a weekend.... without having to be pulled everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so Mack gets best friend and I get good friend?!?!? What a rip off.

    ReplyDelete