Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hello Everyone!

Well Well Well.......

Its been some time since I actually posted anything on my little blog.
So anywho....

So recently my Dad had Plastic Surgery to get himself a chin implant. He was so excited to to give himslef a really nice present for his birthday and he was soo excited. And on tuesday we returned to Dr. Richards office to have his Chin examined once again as a follow up visit, and it looks perfect. I am so happy for my daddy and that he treated himself for once instead of always giving the rest of us what we want. You go Daddy!

I have now quit my job and my last day is next week on Friday and I am so excited to finally be free from the Drama and the cut throght life of office politics! but thankfully its almost over and I am so excited to be free. One of my best frieinds Adriana is also Quitting her job tomorrow... and I am so proud of her...... I promise... her and I are going to celebrate that we are out of work....... Unemployment in the case of us.... WOOO HOOO!!!

So a little update on my move back to California....... I am currently 110% sure that I am moving and i am in the process of getting a home together for myself and getting my self prepared to move back home to California and attend school in the fall. I am soooo excited for this move and to be independent away from my parents is the best thing for me right now and also to be closer to my birth family. I am so excited to be closer to my Brothers and sisters.... that i can hardley wait to move and be where i really consider home....

So life is good life is great..... Drama is here... but thats part of life and you learn to get real and deal......

No comments:

Post a Comment