Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Aye Aye Aye!

I have been hoping and praying for this day to come.... Thank Goodness its finally here!
The day I can Proudly say I am unemployed...... HA!... I know that sounds so stupid.... but hey dats da way I feel about this whole thing! hahahah!

Its been 8 months since I have started this job and I am glad its almost over.... hahaha.... I have been waiting for this for a long time... but I feel like this whole week is just going to be useless and dumb because I have to sit here and train someone else to take my position.... but oh well... as I told my best friend.... I get paid to sit here and play with my laptop and watch movies.... so Pop out the popcorn and here we go.....

Its coming up soon the day I leave MD and go back to California for my 3rd visit this year.... I have traveld so much this year its crazy.... but I always enjoy travling and seeing the world or in this case as much of Cali as possible since its been years since my days of living in LA. Oh well get back to old habits I guess.

So as I close a chapter in my life I am going to be starting a new one and a great one with My wonderful friends and Family.... very excited about that. However I am sad.... Extreamly sad to be loosing my very best friend as he and his family move back to Utah and I move to California. This will be one of the most difficult things I do in my whole life but i am prepared to move on with my life and start a new with new adventures. I will be the very first in my family to move out of the house by 19 yrs old and getting a house at 19.... but I have always been the different one and am not about to give up tradition for jeff.... hahahahaha!

Well World get Ready here comes Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment