Friday, May 22, 2009

THE LAST DAYS

Like sands in the hour glass so are the days of our lives!

HA! PALEASE!!!
So today was the last day of working at the Bennington and my days of Drama and torture are OVER!!
HA!

So anywho... This weekend friends are coming to my house for a traditional Movie night....
I am so excited! On top of that I ate at this great restaurant in Rockville called ADDIES.... really good..... its all southern country style cooking. REALLY GOOD!

This morning I got My hair Highlighted a PLATINUM BLONDE and I went and got my traditional sports manicure from Elizabeth Arden.... LOVE that place so Nice!
Its so cool when they say Welcome back Mr. Dundas its good to see you again!
HA .... I know I'm a total LOSER!!!
but its cool!

My life is finally going in a direction I want it to go and I am so excited for what the future holds for me....... its going to be amazing.

I got to talk to my 2 BEST FRIENDS today and it was totally awesome!
Maddy (best friend 2) is going to be performing in the Musical Cats at her Middle school and I am so excited to see it..... The most amazing song that my dad and i performed a year ago at the Kennedy center is in that play: Memories by Andrew Lloyed Weber.... What an amazing composer and playwright.

WAY TA GO MADDY!!!

And my other Best Friend Mack was in an awesome performence of Footloose this year which was totally awesome and I was having the best time ever!
They were soooo good... I was so Impressed!
I am now totally in love witht he Footloose soundtrack...... I know obsessed!
HAHAHAH!

I also talked to my birthmom today which is always awesome! I love being and having this wonderful relationship with my birthmom.... Its like a Dream come true for me in a sence.... cause that hole that was yearning to know who I was, was finally fileld with answers and doubts and such...... LOVE YA MOM!

Everything in life is going right again.... and now that this job is over my life is mine again and no longer belongs to Foulger Pratt and I can go back to the way things were!

LIFE ROCKS WHEN YOUR IN CONTROL!!!!

I love life and wouldent trade it for anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment