Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Moving Day is almost here!

Hello Everyone!

As the tittle has indicated... there is little less then a week left before I move to California.... I am so Excited.... I can hardly stand it anymore.... I cannot wait to finally get out there!!!!
ugh!!! so exciting!!! Everything is gonna be great and I am going to have so much fun living in California!

My first set of boxes of clothes have now been sent to California and I have never really realized the amount of clothes I really have: along with Shoes, Bags and other accesories.... That I always use...... CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!!!

My room is now almost bare and is ready for My brother to move into for himself.... while Andrew's room will be turned into a second library for all of my Daddy's books.... since he already has an office now.... he just wants a library for himslef also.... He deserves it!

Sooooo! In my last entry I wrote about how I got Botox,...... WELL GUESS WHO FOUND OUT!!!
MOTHER DEAR!!!! Great... what a wonderful conversation that was..... what was great is that it was not boring..... it was a combonation of languages..... Spanish and of course English..... She basically thinks that i am the craziset looniest Mexican on the face of the earth because a 19 year old went out and tried Botox..... HAHAHAH!
Well thats okay..... I did it and it was interesting and I will not do it again......... For a long time!
I dont want my Forhead... to look like a Flat screen TV....
Anywho....... Gotta go!

Jeffy!

No comments:

Post a Comment