Monday, June 15, 2009

My New California Do!!! AGH!!!



So Saturday, Mom officially declared that I had to get my hair cut once and for all.... So I went along with it and decided to go with her suggestion and get a "Ryan Seacrest" Hair cut...... and I doubted her at first along with my sister.... wasent quite sure what to expect when I did it..... but I decided it was going to be okay. So I had the hair cut and added a "few" more highlights to it... and this was the end result:
It actually turned out waay better then I THOUGHT!!!!

I absolutley love it!! I wish i had never doubted it and just went and did it without any question.... sorry Mom! but everyone in the family likes it a lot.... however it was over processed a little... as the stylist left me to fry underneath the R2D2 machiene for too long.... so now my ears are burned.... but all is good.

I absolutley love CA and I am so happy I am finally here.... I miss my family in MD and I miss my friends a lot also..... but I am really happy here and I know I dont belong anywhere else but California..... and I intend to stay here.... I will always visit MD... but return to live.... NO!
California is now my home and I am very excietd to continue my life here.

I miss you Mommy and Daddy and Andy and Of course my friends!!!!! MISS YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH I COULD DIE!!!!!!
Write again soon! I'm going Shopping and to Santa Barabra!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeff, we are heading down the hill to Carrie's new deck tonight to celebrate the end of school. We'll miss you! Glad to see all is going well. PS, love the hair.

    ReplyDelete