Thursday, June 4, 2009

Only Time Will Tell....

The time to move is almost here and as it inches more and more to the day the more nervous I get from thinking about living on my own back home in California.... I mean dont get me wrong I am really happy to go... but the whole thing about everything depending on me continues to haunt me. Hopefully my brain will grasp the idea and everything will be fine..... but only time will tell.

Today was another day in the life of a Mexican...... meaning me... hahha... spent most of the day out Shopping as usual .... buying some new things for my house and buying some new clothes... since my dad has now cut my Clothing allowence EVEN MORE!!! AYE... QUE CARRUMBUS!!!!
But this way.... I can get more clothes for school since I will not be able to shop for a while. I am still crying over that one........ no J.CREW.... AYE... Shoot me NOW!!!!! And My Stepbrother Sherman Graduated from High School today.... CONGRATS SHERMAN!! Your Awesome!

But I did that and Sent my boxes of clothes that I wanted to send ahead and painting and stuf for my new house that I want to put up..... I have these two aweome painting from Cuba that a resident from the buildng I used to work in gave them to me.... and I absolutley LOVE THEM!!!!
Shipping cost soooo much... but at least the hard part of the moving is now over.... since I cannot take any of my furniture with me... I will have to start from scratch when I get over there. OH WELL

Then I went to hang out with my best friend in the evening.... SO MUCH FUN... as usual... put the 2 f us together.... never a dull moment.... we worked on his ESPANISH proyecto and then just hung out together....

Then came home and started to write out this blog... I need to keep myself up to date on this thing so you guys can all see my life in the FAB LANE!
Still have things that I need to get done but everything will be okay

Till Next time!

Jeffy!

No comments:

Post a Comment