Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some Enchanted Evening!










That song has been stuck in my head all day!

oh well..... its just been another day in the life of Jeff and its FABULOUS!!!!
Today was my last day of house sitting in Bethesda and today I returned home. I considered that my spring vacation living on my own for 6 days and it was amazing. I would def. do it all over again.

But then I got to work and my old life came back again as reports were due and accounts needed to be closed for the building. Nothing new in the life of a slave of Property Management. Nothing new at all......

Thankfully I was able to talk to my Birthmom Melissa today which is always WONDERFUL and I always look foreward to her phone calls and Text messages from my sisters. I love my Birthfamily and My Family soo oooo much and can never get enough of either.

So far so good I think...... I am now in the process of getting a powerbook for school and I think i am going to get a Macbook.... they are deff. my favorites they are SO GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment